The www.lavelodyssee.com website is the property of Charente-Maritime Tourisme.
Maison de la Charente-Maritime - 85, boulevard de la République - 17076 La Rochelle Cedex 9 - France
In accordance with the French Code of Intellectual Property, any use (representation or reproduction) of all or part of either website is strictly forbidden without explicit prior written consent from Charente-Maritime Tourisme.
France Vélo Tourisme - 30 rue Buirette - 51100 REIMS - France
Technical and artwork:
Bayard Service Edition - Savoie Technolac -73375 Le Bourget-du-Lac Cedex - France
Charente-Maritime Tourisme - 85, boulevard de la République - 17076 La Rochelle Cedex 9 - France
Olivier Amblard, director of Charente-Maritime Tourisme
UX, marketing and analytics consulting:
Google Inc. - 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway - Mountain View, CA 94043 - USA
OVH - 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
© J. Damase - A. Lamoureux - La Vélodyssée - Charente-Maritime Tourisme
When photo credit is different, see on the page's footer.
On the user’s personal data and the managament of cookies
Access to certain contents on the website cycleroute.com presupposes that the user will transmit specific personal information about himself or herself.
The relevant information and the nature of the information requested are clearly stated on the pages of this website where a request for the user to provide personal information is given.
We inform the user that whenever he or she consults the website cycleroute.com, cookies may be introduced onto his or her computer. However, a cookie does not enable the identification of a user. In general, a cookie registers information concerning a computer’s navigation on a website (noting the pages consulted, and the date and time the pages were consulted) that can then be called up on subsequent visits to the website.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and beyond:
1. Choose Tools, followed by Internet Options
2. Click on the Confidentiality tab
3. Select the level of confidentiality you desire by shifting the cursor up or down or click on the Advanced button to personalize your management of cookies
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 5
1. Choose the Tools menu, then Internet Options
2. Click on the Security tab
3. Select ‘Internet’ then ‘Custom Level’
4. Go to the Cookies panel and choose the option that suits your requirements
1. Choose the Tools menu, then Options
2. Click on the option Privacy settings
3. Choose the Cookies tab
1. Choose the Files menu, then Prefrences
For Google Chrome
1. Click on the icon representing a spanner, located in the navigation toolbar.
2. Select ‘Options’ (‘Preferences’ for Mac and Linux, ‘Parametres’ for Chromebook).
3. Chose the tab indicating ‘Advanced Options’.
4. Click on the option ‘Contents Parametres’ under the section ‘Confidentiality’.
5. In the Contents Parametres dialogue box that pops up, click on the Cookies tab.
1. Chose Preferences, click on section ‘Confidentiality’ to preset parametres that suit your requirements
2. Click on the option concerning cookies and data of Web site.