Getting to La Vélodyssée by road
How to get to La Vélodyssée by road?
- Use ViaMichelin or Google Maps to plan your itinerary by car and to work out the driving time.
- Helpful hint: remember to print out your route map! And don’t forget to add a 15 minute break for every two hours of the estimated journey time.
Where can I leave my car when I set off on La Vélodyssée?
- Most towns and villages along the route have a car park, but it may sometimes be difficult to find a free parking space.
- Helpful hint: call the Tourist Office at your departure point or the accommodation provider at your destination. They will be able to advise you. Find their contact details using our search engine.
How can I get back to pick up my car?
When you organise your bike trip (for a day, ½-day or several days), make sure that you arrange to start and finish in a town with a railway station.
See the stations along the La Vélodyssée cycle route and the conditions for taking bikes by train.
- Local buses may serve your departure point: check these out.
Where can I hire a bicycle or a trailer when I arrive?
Bike rental services are available at train stations and in the vicinity of tourist accommodation:
- Check out our interactive maps showing cycle route sections and stages