Velodyssey in figures
French Velodyssey crosses four regions and 10 departments of France. The French route currently described on this site is 1245 kms long. It will be progressively expanded, with new sections developed on greenways.
French Velodyssey (La Vélodyssée) :
- Has more than 1200 kms of developed route in France, going in both directions
- Uses a route with 80 % of car-free designated cycle lanes
- Has one logo for signage and directions
Crosses four regions:
- Pays de la Loire
Offers 10 departments to discover:
- Côtes d’Armor
- French Velodyssey is set out on this site in 15 detailed sections. The cycling challenge of each is displayed in each stage.
- The Vélodyssey section in England is 163km long, crossing the whole of Devon south to north, and will soon connect to a further loop into Cornwall.